Terms & Conditions
- Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all terms. Therefore, please read the terms carefully before proceeding.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of Barmalt of such proprietary rights.
- Barmalt may review, edit reject, refuse to post and/or delete any content. Barmalt may also review, edit, reject, refuse to post and/or delete content that violates the terms, or which might violate the rights, or harm or threaten the safety of another person.
- Any information provided by you shall not be misleading in any way.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users through the site to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to the site. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via the site. It is also a violation of these terms to use any information obtained from the site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or to sell to another person outside of the site without their prior explicit consent.
- Barmalt shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through groups of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- Barmalt will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
- Barmalt does not warrant that the site information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the sites; their services; or electronic communication sent from Barmalt are free of virus or other harmful components.
- Nothing on the site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice in any kind.
- In no event will Barmalt be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Credits or association with the Credits.
Risk of loss
All items purchased on the Sites are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery by the carrier.
Barmalt tries to be as accurate as possible. However, Barmalt does not warrant that product description or other content on this site is accurate ,complete, reliable or error free.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Barmalt be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, even if Barmalt has been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
Barmalt shall not be responsible for any delay or deficiency due to any force majeure events such as natural disasters, pandemic, epidemic, lockdown, riots, acts of terrorism, civil labour strike, labour and transportation strikes.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this site to email@example.com. The Terms apply to all sites with suitable modifications as required and to the extent applicable.
Barmalt shall not be responsible for any delay or deficiency due to any force majeure events such natural disasters, acts of terrorism, civil labour strike, labour and transportation strikes.
We might use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Website. This gives us an idea of which parts of our sites users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a users session will be tracked , but the users will be anonymous.
We use your contact information to send you information about our company . Users may opt out of receiving future mailings by mailing us at support at firstname.lastname@example.org
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, miss use, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, access restricted to authorized personnel only.